Thursday, April 19, 2012

Insanity!

Okay so the last 3 days I have weighed 197.6, but I broke my diet last night and ate a cheese burger. Yes, it did taste awsome, but this morning I weighed in at 200.1 which was so not worth it. I do not need to be back in the 200's and I will not be back in them ever again after I get back to the 190's. I should have just purged, but I don't want to go down that road again. I will lose this weight. I have a new goal. I want to be 180 by May 26, 2011. I think it is totally do able. Also, I have started Insanity and it is awsome. I hate it, but I love it. My husband is my personal trainer and a damn good one. He is so fit and sexy its crazy. Ill have to get a picture to upload soon. If he isn't with me I find myself cheating, but what I realize now is everytime I cheat I am cheating myself out of the results I want to see. I have lost 20lbs in 1 month. Thats pretty good, but if I want to reach my goal of 160/150 then I need to really push and dedicate myself more then I ever have. It's going to take a lot more then I have been doing. But I am ready and willing and I will reach my results. I hope everyone else is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinspirational Thoughts